RENEWED in your parish, on your campus
The book RENEWED is a great resource for catechesis, conversation and encouraging a grassroots renewal in the Church today. An eleven-week series is suggested, beginning with an introductory session (using the introductory video), then each of the ten chapters of the book an easy to prepare and implement 60-90 minute program.
- Make available a copy of RENEWED for each member of the group
- Begin each session with a shared prayer initiated by the group leader or catechist
- View the video for each session together. Aside from the introduction, each video is in three segments. Each segment could be followed by a facilitated group discussion
- Before the third and final video segment pass out the handout for that session which includes a Scripture text, reflections and questions
- Close the session with the Sign of the Cross.
HD videos and resources for duplication will be found at: CatholicTV.com/Renewed in October.