- Suzanne LaFreniere of the Diocese of Portland, Maine
- Juan Carlos Hernandez and Doris Hernandez of the Chicago Sunday Evening Club
Season six of The Gist continues with hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath with guests:
- Rosalie Contrite, host of This Catholic Life podcast and the Contrite Catholic Blog
- Jennifer Fulwiler, host of the Jennifer Fulwiler Show
Season six of The Gist continues with hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath discussing addiction with guests:
- Dr. Laura Kehoe, specialist in addiction medicine
- Fr. Brian Clary, Pastor of St. Mary of the Assumption Parish and Director of the Priest Recovery Program in the Archdiocese of Boston
- Fr. Joe White, Director of Boston Archdiocesan Addiction Recovery Pastoral Pastoral Support Services
- Sr. Maryadele Robinson of the Catholic Charities Laboure Center
Season six of The Gist continues with hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath.
Guests: Dr. Ansel Augustine, Director of the Office of Black Catholic Ministries in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, and Bishop Robert Reed, President of CatholicTV and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Boston.
- Jared Zimmerer, founder of Strength for the Kingdom
- Katie Prejean, youth minister in New Orleans and author of 'Room 24'
- Carrell Jamilano, youth minister in California
- Archbishop Blase Cupich of the Archdiocese of Chicago
- Paula Gwynn Grant, director of Communications for the Archdiocese of Atlanta
Season six of The Gist continues as hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath discuss tragedy with guests:
Guests: Julia Fox Garrison, author of "Don't Leave Me This Way: Or When I Get Back On My Feet You'll Be Sorry". Matt Weber, author of "Operating on Faith" and host of The Lens.
Season six of The Gist continues as hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath discuss how it is hip to Be Catholic.
Guests: Matt Swaim, Catholic convert and author. Tommy Tight, 'The Catholic Hipster'.
- Season six of The Gist continues with hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath.
- Guest: Sarah Mary Toce, New England Life and Leadership Project Director for the National Life Committee.
- Report from the Our Lady of Perpetual Help home for incurable cancer patients.
Season six of The Gist continues as hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath discuss friendship with guests:
- Greg Wasinski, author of 'Unconditionally'
- Father Roderick Vonhogen, author of 'GeekPriest: Confessions of a New Media Pioneer'
- Father David Guffey, National Director of Family Theater Productions
Rachel Balducci, Danielle Bean and Carolee McGrath host The Gist. In this episode, they discuss approaches to education and the family's role. Guests: Magalie Row, author of Immigrant Parents College Guide and Father John Hatcher, president of the Saint Francis Mission in South Dakota.
The Gist is CatholicTV's show for Catholic women. Join hosts Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci and Carolee McGrath as they talk about Catholic family life, their personal faith journeys, and topics like abortion, parenting, confession, marriage and dating.
Danielle, Rachel and Carolee are talking about the women's issues you care about on a family friendly show you don't have to worry about.
Tuesdays 11am & 8pm, Wednesdays 5am and 6pm, Thursdays 12:30am
all times Eastern | subject to change
Rachel Balducci is a mother of six and a columnist for the Souther Cross, the newspaper for the Diocese of Savannah. She blogs at Testosterhome and has been writing for Faith & Family Magazine since 2008. Read more.
Danielle Bean is the editor-in-chief of Catholic Digest and the former director of Faith & Family magazine. She is also a Catholic speaker and is the author of 'Small Steps for Catholic Moms'. Read more.
Carolee McGrath is a pro-life reporter for the Diocese of Springfield and a writer for the Catholic Mirror. Her work has been featured in the Knights of Columbus Columbia Magazine and in Faith & Family Magazine. Read more.